[Bldg-sim] Federal Building Energy Efficient Case Studies - Section 433 Business Case

Sam Brunswick samuel.brunswick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:34:17 PDT 2013

Sukreet,

I haven't seen much on courthouses, but offices are pretty well covered in
the literature. Here are links to a couple of relevant studies:

Assessment of the Technical Potential for Achieving Net Zero-Energy
Buildings in the Commercial
Sector<http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy08osti/41957.pdf>is a modeling study
by NREL.
A Look at the Costs and Features of Zero Energy Commercial
Buildings<http://newbuildings.org/sites/default/files/GettingtoZeroReport_0.pdf>is
a report by the New Buildings Institute with a good collection of case
studies.

Hope this helps as a starter; I'm surprised no one else has chimed in yet...

Sam

--
Sam Brunswick
Simulation Research Group <http://simulationresearch.lbl.gov/> | Lawrence