[Bldg-sim] natural gas for school canteen

Sami, Vikram vikram.sami at zgf.com
Thu Aug 22 16:11:16 PDT 2013

[cid:image001.png at 01CE9F52.0318BA90]

This is a screenshot from the 2010 Buildings Energy Data Book put out by the Department of Energy - it might be useful to you for an average estimate.

Overall - it's a really useful publication and its free. http://buildingsdatabook.eren.doe.gov/DataBooks.aspx

Vikram Sami
Associate Partner

ZGF ARCHITECTS LLP