[Bldg-sim] Looking for projects using NFRC - CMA certified windows

Gowri, Krishnan Krishnan.Gowri at pnnl.gov
Sun Dec 15 13:14:12 PST 2013

A new feature is being developed for COMcheck to link with NFRC CMA certified windows database to verify compliance.  We would like to field test this feature using recent projects, either completed or in the permitting process which use site built windows certified using the NFRC-CMA program.  Please let me know if you have a project and would like to participate in this field testing effort.

Thanks, -krishnan
Krishnan Gowri, Ph.D.
Senior Research Engineer

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory