[Bldg-sim] Upcoming EDF ICP webinar(s)

Chris Balbach cbalbach at psdconsulting.com
Fri Jan 4 07:42:54 PST 2013

Dear Bldg-Sim Community:

FYI. - Please consider participating... This project aims to generate protocols which contain elements related to energy simulation. Many of you might have interest.

All the Best,

_Chris

Chris Balbach, PE, CEM, CMVP, BEMP, BEAP
Vice President of Research and Development
Performance Systems Development of NY, LLC
124 Bindley Street, Suite 4, Ithaca, NY 14850
http://www.psdconsulting.com
ph: (607)-327-1647

The EDF Investor Confidence Project team would like to wish everyone a very happy new year!

We are excited to be hosting two webinars later this month to introduce Investor Confidence Project to a range of industry stakeholders. Please see the invite below.

We would like to ask your help in the following 4 ways:
1.     If you would like to attend please register here<http://investorconfidenceproject.eventbrite.com/>
2.     Please forward this invite to your list of contacts to help us get the word out (see below for text).
3.     Please tweet and repost this to any forums or listserves you participate on that would benefit from learning more about ICP.
4.     If you would like your organization to be listed as a supporter, please sign up here<http://www.eeperformance.org/project-allies.html>.  We have growing list, and would love some additional help to get the word out.

______

First, the EDF Investor Confidence Project<http://www.eeperformance.org/> (ICP) team would like to wish everyone a happy new year!

We are excited to be hosting two webinars later this month to introduce an initiative we have been facilitating over the last two years called the Investor Confidence Project.  With input and collaboration from a wide range of industry players, our team of advisors<http://www.eeperformance.org/project-team.html> have worked tirelessly to developed standardized protocols for commercial energy efficiency project engineering, with a goal of reducing engineering related transaction cost while enabling origination channels to increase deal flow.

We are also pleased to announce that Ron Herbst, Global Head of Energy and Sustainability at Deutsche Bank, will be joining us to provide his views and insight related to how performance risk impacts underwriting and how standardization can reduce transaction costs and ultimately engage capital markets.

Please sign up for either of our sessions.  Space is limited so please RSVP:
*  January 17, 2:00-3:00 EST<http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4976242074/?ref=enivtefor001&invite=Mjg3MDY3MC9tYXR0QGVmZmljaWVuY3kub3JnLzA%3D&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformalv2&utm_term=attend&ref=enivtefor001>
*  January 31, 2:00-3:00 EST<http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4976242074/?ref=enivtefor001&invite=Mjg3MDY3MC9tYXR0QGVmZmljaWVuY3kub3JnLzA%3D&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformalv2&utm_term=attend&ref=enivtefor001>

To learn more about the Investor Confidence Project and to RSVP for our upcoming webinars:  www.E<http://www.eeperformance.org/>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. Email messages to clients of Performance Systems Development may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward, or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.