[Bldg-sim] Dallas Modelling Community

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:10:53 PST 2013

HI All,

With the IBPSA chapter meeting, LBNL modelling workshop, and ASHRAE
conference being held here in Dallas, I think it is a good opportunity for
the area building simulation folks to meet/network during this time and see
if there is any interest in setting up an IBPSA chapter along the lines of
other big cities, where we can have presentations/discussions related to
modelling topics of regional interest.

I would be happy to coordinate a short meeting before/after any of the
above events.

Please email offline if interested.

Thanks

- Rohini

Rohini Brahme, Ph.D., LEED AP
Building Intelligence Group
Energy Analysis, Tool Development, and Training
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Ph: 972-281-7224
Email: rohini at buildingintelligencegroup.com