[Bldg-sim] HELP WANTED Senior and Intermediate Building Analysts (Vancouver, BC)

Cobalt Resumes resumes at integral-group.ca
Mon Jan 14 16:13:19 PST 2013

Senior and Intermediate Building Analysts (Vancouver, BC)
THE COMPANY
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice. We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation. We see ourselves as agents of change... catalysts.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep. While being green has only recently entered the collective consciousness of North America, since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world. Engineers whose experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. As a relationship based people-centric firm, we are focused on making a difference in the world with the people we interact with. We have contributed to an extensive list of high-profile projects around the world, and were ranked as one of Canada's Top 50 Workplaces in 2007, 2009 & 2011.
THE POSITIONS
The Senior Building Analyst will be a degree-qualified Mechanical Engineer with experience and full competency in building mechanical systems, building physics, thermodynamics and advanced building energy analysis. He/she will be a team player with the ability to receive and execute instructions from the Team Leader or Project Manager and be responsible and accountable for completing the assigned projects on schedule and on budget independently with minimal guidance from the Team Leader or Project Manager. He/she will be responsible for leading, coaching, organizing and effectively utilizing the production level staff to complete the assigned projects.
The Intermediate Building Analyst will be a degree-qualified Mechanical Engineer with experience and adequate working proficiency in building mechanical systems, building physics, thermodynamics and advanced building energy analysis. He/she will be a team player with the ability to receive and execute instructions from the Team Leader and be responsible and accountable for completing the assigned projects on schedule and on budget under the Team Leader's guidance and supervision.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES

*         Receive and execute instructions from the Team Leader or Project Manager and be responsible and accountable for completing the assigned projects with required level of quality, on schedule and on budget independently with minimal guidance from the Team Leader or Project Manager

*         Senior - Lead, supervise, organize and effectively utilize the production level staff to complete the assigned projects

*         Provide mentoring and coaching to staff with lower levels of responsibility and lesser qualification or experience

SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS
*University degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field is required
*Senior - Fully qualified PEng or ability to apply for PEng certification
*Intermediate - EIT with the ability to apply for PEng certification
*Minimum 2 - 5 years of experience in building systems engineering, building physics, thermodynamics and advanced building energy analysis
*Further certification in other related engineering or science fields (i.e. sustainable engineering) is beneficial
*Fully competent in using advanced building energy modelling tools (IESve, DOE-2, or equivalent)
CHARACTER
You are results oriented, enjoy challenging opportunities, have a positive attitude, are resourceful; and have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and sense of responsibility. Integral Group is a dynamic, forward-thinking company with a great team environment and welcomes applications from like-minded individuals.
If you believe you have the above-mentioned qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
For further information, or to submit your application, please refer to our website: http://www.integralgroup.com/careers/opportunities/
We appreciate all expressions of interest and carefully review all resumes received. Regrettably, we are only able to contact applicants directly who are selected for interview.  Thank you for your interest in Integral Group.

[Integralgroup_Official_CMYK_Logo]
or distribution of the information contained on this email is prohibited.