[Bldg-sim] IBPSA-USA Meeting Update - NEW INFORMATION - Whole Meeting will be at the restaurant!

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Tue Jan 15 14:05:15 PST 2013

Note a couple of updates for the IBPSA-USA Meeting in Dallas:

1.       Please email me to RSVP a spot if you plan to pay at the door. We'll be able to take cash or credit. I'm trying to get a count for the restaurant. Even if you are 90% likely to attend that's okay.

2.       Campisi's offered to host the business meeting - therefore everything will take place at the restaurant. No portions of the meeting will be at the Sheraton. Starting time remains at 4 p.m.

a.       You only have to pay the dinner meeting fee if you are staying for the dinner meeting, after 7 p.m.

b.      Email me without registering if you plan to attend only the business meeting portion of the evening.

3.       An updated agenda and meeting registration info is included here:

a.       http://ibpsa2013wintermeeting.eventbrite.com/

b.      Dinner speakers will cover the future of building simulation, also board of director elections will take place, and several informative updates will be presented.

c.       Please register as a member to participate in the election. You must be signed up as a member by tomorrow, January 16th in order to vote in the election. The IBPSA-USA membership system can be accessed at http://ibpsausa.wildapricot.org/

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Project Manager

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Mobile: (773) 490-5038

Grumman/Butkus Associates | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL 60201
Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers