[Bldg-sim] Trombe wall costs

Jeremiah Crossett jcrossett at phasechange.com
Fri Jan 4 10:41:50 PST 2013

When building with phase change materials for thermal mass rather then
concrete cost savings can be had--   (or so I have been told by builders)
You might make an excel workbook and price out each part to see for your
self but I seem to remember a price in the range of $120 per square foot
after design/install using 8 inch concrete and a bit less for PCM.
*
*
*
*
*Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions*
*
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com
*

*
*