[Bldg-sim] Binned weather data for US (not the equest weather file)

Arpan Bakshi abakshi at yrgxyz.com
Thu Jan 10 13:16:46 PST 2013

Depending on how much custom binning you are looking to do, Rohini, DView
is one option for data visualization for various time scales, etc.

http://www.mistaya.ca/software/dview.htm

  *Arpan Bakshi  *Sustainability Manager
LEED AP BD+C, ESTIDAMA PQP

*YR&G*
sustainability consulting, education and analysis
*
161 Bowery - 4th Floor - NY NY 10002
*
D 646.704.2880