[Bldg-sim] REMINDER: IBPSA event at Transsolar Tonight (with Web Access)

John R Ross III PE energy.wwind at cox.net
Thu Jan 10 15:26:51 PST 2013

I tried 4 times to log on to the meeting.  each time it said "meeting
has not started yet  please wait"
on the fifth try the message said  "license limit exceeded contact host"
on the 6th try it is back to  Not Started  Yet.........
I just wanted to point out that natural ventilation is like that.........
Sometimes you open the windows and nothing happens, other times you have
to find the guy with the window crank >>.>.

cheers;