[Bldg-sim] Help Review Energy Efficiency Measure List for ASHRAE 1651-RP

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Fri Jan 11 12:48:10 PST 2013

Chris,

The focus of the 1651-RP research project is just on new
building construction but I think it would be great if a
similar project on existing buildings was started. I
certainly welcome your input on new construction measures.

Perhaps you can start a similar spreadsheet for existing
building measures, I think others on BLDG-SIM might find it
valuable.

Jason