[Bldg-sim] Internal mass modeling guidance in E+?

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:13:01 PST 2013

Perhaps mass could be related to occupancy quite easily. After all every
person needs a few square feet of desk, possibly some filing.

There is probably quite a simple arithmetic formula that holds true for
most situations, the arguments of which might be:
• occupant density
• desk space per occupant
• material thickness
• extra shelving required?

Ignore anything with less mass.

If you come up with an excel formula, I'd like a copy ;o)

Sent from my Android device. Please excuse typos, etc.