[Bldg-sim] Update on Enerlogic VEP35 SR CDF

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 15:06:56 PST 2013

Update on Window Film Product:

I DID find the product listed in the NFRC Database. But, as you can see, it only lists one U-Value for each product. Not a Delta U. So I think the product is rated for Shading Coefficient and VT at that particular U-Value.

I also have an email into their Product rating director to confirm my suspicions.

Come, Watson, Come, The game is afoot..

John