[Bldg-sim] Vestibule Modeling

Herrmann, Lesley Lesley.Herrmann at nrel.gov
Tue Jul 30 08:20:36 PDT 2013

Hi Robert,

One strategy for modeling a vestibule would be to assume a reduction in building infiltration.  Here is a publication that may be helpful...

http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy12osti/52290.pdf

Lesley
Lesley Herrmann
Commercial Buildings Research Engineer
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Golden, Colorado
303.275.4318

"Ours is not the task of fixing the entire world at once, but of stretching
out to mend the part of the world that is within our reach."  Dr. C. P. Estes