[Bldg-sim] Vestibule Modeling (UNCLASSIFIED)

Rejda, Galen D NWO Galen.D.Rejda at usace.army.mil
Wed Jul 31 12:20:08 PDT 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE
Dear Sir:

  This may be common practice but, ASHRAE 90.1 requires vestibules at all entrances to buildings with some exception given that will not go into, being a Mechanical Engineer and not an Architect, if that matters.

Thanks,

Galen Rejda, LEED(r) AP BD+C, LEED(r) AP
NWD Sustainability, RTCX Team
Mechanical SSD Team Leader;
Mechanical Section, CENWO-ED-DA
1616 Capitol Avenue, Suite 9000