[Bldg-sim] Downtown Los Angeles 8760 weather

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Mon Mar 11 12:29:44 PDT 2013

Andrew,

Downtown Los Angeles is one of the 86 locations for which I have created a CZ2010 weather
file for the California Energy Commission.  I am in the process of creating a Web page to
allow download of these weather files, as well as other "typical year" and historical year
weather files (Those created for or by government entities are free, those created
commercially or for non-governmental entities are sold), which should be up sometime this
week.  In the meanwhile,   you can access this file temporarily with this link

http://www.whiteboxtechnologies.com/downloads/CZ2010_10_1027/LOS-ANGELES-DOWNTOWN_722874_CZ2010.zip

When the Web site is finally up and running, there will be more information about the
provenance behind all these weather files.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D