[Bldg-sim] Benchmarking data for countries other than US and UK

Graham Carter & Megan Lyall hamnmegs at ozemail.com.au
Thu Mar 21 12:37:14 PDT 2013

nabers.gov.au but not all ratings are disclosed on the website and it is a voluntary system so not all the market.
For commercial office buildings only current Building Energy Efficiency Certificates can be views under Commercial Building Disclosure, http://www.cbd.gov.au/FindBEEC.aspx.  If an owner / lessor is selling a building or leasing space they must disclose its performance to prospective buyers / tenants.  So it should show all assets that are seeking buyers, tenants, but wouldn't show assets that are fully leased or not up for sale.  There are also some exemptions and I think the size threshold is 2,500 m2 and above.