[Bldg-sim] gymnasium schedule

Dru.Crawley at bentley.com Dru.Crawley at bentley.com
Mon May 6 18:41:51 PDT 2013

Although these have EnergyPlus input files, check out the Secondary School -  there's a spreadsheet with each building (in the Version 1.3_5.0 updated 9/27/10 .ZIPs, RefBldgSecondarySchoolNew2004_v1.3_5.0_SI.xls) with all the schedules documented.  The next version (1.4_7.2) is just an update of EnergyPlus versions.

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/commercial/ref_new_construction.html