[Bldg-sim] Four orientations for new construction attached to existing buildings?

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Thu May 30 07:16:36 PDT 2013

I vote "No" (with a good narrative to explain the importance / necessity of their connection.

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
www.buildingperformanceteam.com<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653