[Bldg-sim] Looking for MS programs in Building performance

罗璇 serendipity.luo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 07:53:03 PST 2013

I am an undergraduate student in Architectural Technology at Tsinghua
University in China. I want to apply to Masters of Science programs at US
universities that treat building performance challenges from a balanced
design-engineering perspective”. I am particularly interested in programs
that offer advanced building simulation subjects
(e.g. EnergyPlus,  Modelica) in a mix of high performance building design
and HVAC systems courses. Any pointers to existing programs would be
appreciated”.