[Bldg-sim] SPC 209 Mailing List and Upcoming Call

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Sun Nov 10 15:45:23 PST 2013

If you are interested in following the activities of ASHRAE
Standard Project Committee 209 (SPC 209) Energy Simulation
Aided Design for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential
Buildings, please subscribe to the announcement mailing list
by sending a blank email to:

spc209-announce-subscribe at onebuilding.org

We have monthly conference calls as well as meeting at the
summer and winter ASHRAE conferences. Our next call is
November 14 at 2pm central time, please let me know if you
are interested in attending.

Jason