[Bldg-sim] VRF in EE4 workaround

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 19:45:51 PST 2013

Hi Juan,

It is pretty tough to simulate VRF in EE4 unless you take some workaround
by modifying Doe file and export hourly results. Post processing is
necessary.

I strongly suggest that you should use Energypro (the same developer of EE4
if I am not wrong). Check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMrVUcOdUfY

Regards,

Cheney