[Bldg-sim] Core and Shell - Table G3.1 - Thermal Blocks

Santiago Velez santiagogvelez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 09:08:36 PST 2013

 Cristían, defining thermal blocks for energy modelling can be tricky
sometimes and there is always many 'right' answers. It also depends on what
you are trying to demonstrate with your model. In this case,I'm having
trouble to understand what is happening in there. There might be some
issues with other Acad Referenced files... All I see is a floorplan with
what looks like the the outline of the building's envelope. With only this
info, IMO, is not enough to determine the 'correct' thermal block for LEED
Core&Shell. I would  be happy to meet you on skype and give you hand since
we are from the same part of the world (i.e. South America).

Best,
Santiago.

Skype: sgv.zondae