[Bldg-sim] ‘Bridging the energy performance gap’ symposium at Plymouth University (UK) on 25th October 2013.

Pieter De Wilde pieter.dewilde at plymouth.ac.uk
Mon Oct 14 04:18:30 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues:

Thank you to those who already expressed an interest in attending our ‘Bridging the energy performance gap’ symposium at Plymouth University on 25th October 2013. We currently have over 50 registered participants from industry and academia and various industry exhibits. So it is shaping up to be an interesting day.

We would like to make you aware that registration for the event will close next Friday at  17:00  (18th October 2013).

Online registration is available at http://estore.plymouth.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&catid=10&prodid=515.

For a copy of the detailled programme, any questions, feedback or remarks, please contact Pieter de Wilde at pieter.dewilde at plymouth.ac.uk<mailto:pieter.dewilde at plymouth.ac.uk>

Please feel free to forward to anyone you think might be interested in attending.

We look forward to hosting you here at Plymouth.

Best wishes

Pieter de Wilde and Rory Jones

Building Performance Analysis Group
School of Architecture, Design and Environment
Roland Levinsky Building
Drake Circus
Plymouth University
Plymouth PL4 8AA