[Bldg-sim] Really need some deep DOE-2 theology on this one..

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Thu Oct 3 10:32:36 PDT 2013

Maybe I'm missing something here, but why not just change those roofs that you want
adiabatic to be Interior-walls and then change the INT-WALL-TYPE to be ADIABATIC ?
Wouldn't that take care of both the heat flow problem as well as the area numbers ?

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D