[Bldg-sim] CAV to VAV issues in EnergyPlus

Wahid Hamed wahid.hamed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 20:58:23 PDT 2013

Hi Ryan,

Check VAV minimum airflow set point within the zone which might be a big
reason to increase the reheat load and the cooling load accordingly.

Regards,
Wahid

Wahid H. Mohamed, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Project Engineer, Energy Modeler
Saudi Diyar Consultants
www. <http://www.diyar.com>
<http://www.diyar.com>diyar.com<http://www.diyar.com>
 ****