[Bldg-sim] Energy needs at an early design stage

Sasa Pantic usrobotics011 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 08:41:02 PDT 2013

Hello,

If by energy need you are referring to energy consumption (Wh), I would suggest to go with RETScreen.
If you are referring to cooling/heating loads (W) try Design Builder.
Downside is that you can't get block load for entire building. (Maybe this issue is resolved with newer version).
HAP can also do the job.
Cheers,Sasa Pantic