[Bldg-sim] M&V Forums

Omar Delgado odelgado at enermechpr.com
Thu Sep 5 16:36:22 PDT 2013

Greetings,

I know this list is for building simulations but I was wondering if anyone
knows of a good M&V forum where I can clear up some doubts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,

OD Signature

t.   787-998-7495 m.787-224-6537

e.   <mailto:ejriosmarini at enermechpr.com> odelgado at enermechpr.com

w.  <http://www.enermechpr.com/> www.enermechpr.com     e.
<mailto:info at enermechpr.com> info at enermechpr.com

a.  P.O. Box 367816, San Juan, PR. 00936

cid:image002.gif at 01C9975E.E3E9A530 Please consider your environmental
responsibility before printing this e-mail

This Email is covered by the Electronics Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally priviliged. The information in this
email is personal and confidential and is intended solely for the
addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender and may be subject to Attorney/Client
privilege and/or Work Product. You are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communications is strictly
prohibited.