[Bldg-sim] passive house: construction details

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 07:39:52 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I am building (and simulating) a zero energy renovation project (www.zehr.be).
We apply a bunch of new technologies, that will be measured.

My contractor has sent a team if Polish workers, who speak French as well.
It works really well, but I want to explain them the concept of passive and
zero energy buildings by providing a text in their mother tongue.

I have found bits and pieces on blower door testing (even on desalination
of old walls), but have no clue where to find a practice-oriented handbook
or website in Polish.

Can anyone guide me (my Polish is limited to the name of tools, yes and
no, and the polite good morning)?

Leen (and the construction team)