[Bldg-sim] Query on uncertainties included in determination of PMV index

Rasheed Ahmad rasheed.jmi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 06:07:56 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am going through Fanger book , an i have many queries and doubt ..
following are my doubts, i would really appreciate if some one can help me
in clearing my doubts and helping me.

1) How to compute and make analysis for index using typical values for
measurement uncertainties .... ( I am confused from where to start how to
take the typical values for measurement...?)

2) how to calculate the angle factor for a person sitting by desk ,  ???