[Bldg-sim] Dar-Es-Salaam TMY3 epw file

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Thu Sep 19 16:21:22 PDT 2013

There is an ASHRAE IWEC2 weather file for Dar-Es-Salaam-AP (TZA_DAR-ES_SALAAM_IWC2, Lat
6.867 S, Lon  39.200 E).  IWEC2 weather files were developed in a 4-year ASHRAE project
utilizing actual weather reports from thousands of stations throughout the world going
back 25 years.

The entire set of 3,012 IWEC2 weather files is available on a DVD from ASHRAE for $229.
See www.techstreet.com/ashrae/products/1823067 for details.

Individual IWEC2 weather files can be downloaded immediately from my company (White Box
Technologies) web site at http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com.   The cost is $35 per
station, each file comes in several formats - *.BIN, *.EPW, and *.CSV.   For EnergyPlus
Users, the file also includes a *.DDY file.

For a complete list of all IWEC2 stations, see
www.whiteboxtechnologies.com/IWEC2_locations.txt.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.