[Bldg-sim] LEED 2009 vs LEED V4

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Wed Apr 9 13:37:07 PDT 2014

Is this LEED-CI, or NC/CS/etc?  Modeling for LEED-CI under v4 is an
entirely different animal.  NC/CS not as much so.

90.1-2010 requires auto-receptacle control, daylight harvesting for
zones with > 250 SF of window area, etc.  Lots of control changes like
that, but nothing that would make you redo the basic structure of an
NC/CS model.

GHT Limited

James Hansen, PE, LEED AP, BEMP

Senior Associate