[Bldg-sim] Announcing a gbXML Webinar: "Using Green Building XML with Rhino 3D and Grasshopper"

Stephen Roth sroth at carmelsoft.com
Thu Aug 21 15:01:41 PDT 2014

We are holding our semi-annual gbXML webinar on September 3, 2014 from 2:00
pm to 3:00 pm EST. This webinar will demonstrate the integration of gbXML
with building design tools such as the Rhinoceros 3D modeling tool, the
Rhino plug-in Grasshopper and others.

Presentations and product demos will include the following:

Chien Si Harriman, Terabuild, will demonstrate the latest software
development efforts to improve gbXML access to new workflows such as
Rhino/Grasshopper and similar early stage conceptual tools. He co-wrote
these workflows with the help of engineers from Carmel Software and Thornton
Tomasetti's TTCore group.

Stephen Roth, President of the gbXML.org and Principal of Carmel Software
will also discuss the current status of the gbXML and related activities.

Reserve your webinar seat now at:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/427122424

Thanks.

Stephen Roth, PE, LEED AP