[Bldg-sim] 2nd International DHC+ Student Awards - Only 2 months left to apply

Schmidt Ralf-Roman Ralf-Roman.Schmidt at ait.ac.at
Tue Feb 18 13:09:38 PST 2014

Hi,

may I direct your attention to the 2nd International DHC+ Student Awards – Deadline for any paper related to District Heating and cooling is April 18th, 2014.
The winner will receive a research contribution of €1.000.

Best Regards
Ralf

[SA14]

Only 2 months left to apply!
The deadline is fast approaching!
18 April 2014, don't miss out!

The DHC+ Student Awards recognise students of extraordinary potential
who undertake research in the field of District Heating and Cooling (DHC),
addressing technological, environmental, social or legal aspects.

Your research must contribute to the improvement, growth and better efficiency of DHC
on a local, national or international level.

Award recipients will be notified by 21 June 2014. The winner will receive a research
contribution of €1.000. The top three applicants will be invited to present their findings at the
14th International Symposium on DHC in Stockholm (early September 2014), and publish
their contributions in the International EuroHeat & Power magazine.

The application process has already started, we are ready to receive your contributions now!

Please click
Start Application Process »<https://www.cvent.com/d/04q907?dcsext.w_wc=MXN6JFTRR7M> or http://www.cvent.com/d/04q907

The initiative is sponsored by:

[DanskFjernvarme_LOGO_POS_CMYK_jpg][Vattenfall-logo][http://www.rudigergroup.com/en/images/danfossredlogo.jpg]

Having trouble with the link?

Copy and paste the address listed below into your browser:
http://www.cvent.com/d/KqcKb-JOJUOIFQ_kFqoNAw/nmft/P2?

[Cvent - Web-based Software Solutions]<HTTP://www.cvent.com>