[Bldg-sim] Data center modeling

Amit Gmail amitbhansali7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:10:02 PST 2014

Hi,
I have a question about data center modeling for leed.
According to leed version 4, we are required to model the baseline using appendix G and data center guidelines. Which book has these guidelines?

I am not sure where to find these guidelines to understand what does a data center guideline mean.

Does it relate more to operating temperature in data room and IT rack w/ft2?

Does the HVAC system used to model the baseline for data center is still based on the total square ft and number of storeys in the building.

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Amit