[Bldg-sim] Free Openstudio Webinar January 16th @ 1:00pm

AChapin at sriregistrar.com AChapin at sriregistrar.com
Thu Jan 23 13:15:07 PST 2014

For those of you looking for video demonstrations that show how to use the
features of OpenStudio, setup a simple building simulation, and review the
results, I suggest you check out OpenStudio's Youtube channel,
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRELOpenStudio. I thought that the training
on January 16th was a good overview of the background and future goals of
the OpenStudio project. I imagine that there will be additional webinars
in the future which help address some of your concerns as well.

Alex N. Chapin
Sustainability Program Engineer
SRI Green Building Certification, LLC
300 Northpointe Circle ? Suite 304
Seven Fields, PA 16046 ? USA

www.SRIRegistrar.com
achapin at SRIRegistrar.com
T: (724) 934-9000 x619
F: (724) 935-6825

Building Sustainability
This message and any included attachments are from SRI Quality System
Registrar, and are intended only for the addressee. The information
contained herein may include privileged or confidential information.
Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using
such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this message in error, or have reason to believe that you are not
authorized to receive it, please promptly delete it and notify the sender
by e-mail with a copy to mail at sriregistrar.com.  Thank you.