[Bldg-sim] climate zone 4a economiser

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Wed Jan 29 04:00:34 PST 2014

Dear Chris,
4a does not appear to be referenced in Table 6B...
Regardless, the two tables go together and a high limit is not applicable if no economizer is used.
p.s., I don't recall, but I think my red marks reflect some addenda.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF1CBF.CCF519E0]

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
www.buildingperformanceteam.com<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653