[Bldg-sim] [Equest-users] eQUEST v3.65 build 7163 released Mar 18 2014

Demba Ndiaye Demba.Ndiaye at setty.com
Thu Mar 27 15:41:40 PDT 2014

Our team has so far resisted to make the switch to the new version eQuest 3.65.

For those experiencing this new version, do you think that it is sturdy and stable enough? Any irritating issue you see?

Thanks,

Demba Ndiaye |  Senior Energy Analyst/Mechanical Engineer
demba.ndiaye at setty.com<mailto:sierra.nguyen at setty.com>