[Bldg-sim] Need help in base case design for HVAC in Title 24 Rules

Cam Fitzgerald fitzgerald at sevengroup.com
Sat Mar 1 06:12:24 PST 2014

If you are just looking in the standard, you should find the "Nonresidential
Alternative Calculation Method (ACM) Approval Manual". This document
includes many of the modeling rules and baseline requirements for Title 24
compliance. HVAC systems are addressed in Section 2.5. Good luck!

Cam Fitzgerald

Energy Opportunities/a 7group company