[Bldg-sim] Coupling GenOpt, Energyplus and Daysim

J. Alstan Jakubiec alstan at jakubiec.net
Fri Mar 14 04:11:07 PDT 2014

Hello Tavis,

Khaled Nassar presented in 2012 at the Radiance Workshop a process for
optimization of a Radiance model using GenOpt that references a batch
file. It might be useful to you.

Presentation (starts on p. 24):
http://radiance-online.org/community/workshops/2012-copenhagen/Day1/Nassar/Presentation3.pdf
Recording: