[Bldg-sim] Cannot get Baseboard to work in New York

Nathan Miller nathanm at rushingco.com
Wed Nov 19 08:43:35 PST 2014

I think you have to manually assign a capacity. For some reason eQUEST doesn’t autosize baseboards, if I recall. Usually I use a formula based on zonal square footage.

Nathan Miller, PE, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Engineer/Senior Energy Analyst

D 206-788-4577 | O 206-285-7100
www.rushingco.com<http://www.rushingco.com/>