[Bldg-sim] Suggestions for onebuilding.org Links

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Tue Oct 14 05:15:52 PDT 2014

I would appreciate suggestions for the link page:

http://onebuilding.org/links.html

Mostly, I am looking for links to other web pages dedicated
to facilitating communication within the building simulation
community such as mailing lists, forums, wikis. I also
welcome links to any resources that can help the community.
I just updated it this morning but I am sure I missed a lot.

If you have any suggestions, please take a look at the page,
and let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

PS. Thanks to John Ross for pointing out how stale the links
were.

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair