[Bldg-sim] DesignBuilder

Jeremiah Crossett jcrossett at phasechange.com
Fri Oct 24 09:48:59 PDT 2014

My experience is that Design builder is much more intuitive than TRACE, and
that GBXML is possible with design builder so long as you enclose your
zones. Since your firm is a Revit user, you have a real advantage with
Design Builder over Trace if you use their Revit plugin.  Design Builder
recently added a lot of ASHRAE 90.1 templates etc so your LEED projects
will be easier.

*​​Jeremiah D. Crossett ** | Senior Analyst  **| **LEED Green Associate *
*​​7411 SW Capitol Highway | Portland, OR 97219 ​​ |
Mobile 503-688-8951www.phasechange.com <http://www.phasechange.com/> *