[Bldg-sim] help wanted

Stacey Lin StaceyL at interfaceeng.com
Tue Sep 16 10:10:08 PDT 2014

Analyst

Interface Engineering, a recognized leader in high performance building design and consulting, is seeking to add an Analyst to our Sustainability Consulting Team located in San Francisco, CA 94103.

Qualified candidates should have:

  *   Advanced degree in architecture or architectural engineering with a focus on lighting and daylighting
  *   Experience in lighting simulations, lighting design and energy modeling
  *   Knowledge of high performance building design
  *   Excellent communication skills
  *   Capable of interacting well with clients

At Interface, team members enjoy access to industry leaders, a true culture of innovation, and a competitive salary and benefits.

If career growth, challenging work, and an environment committed to sustainability appeals to you, we want to hear from you.

Please reply to staceyl at interfaceeng.com<mailto:staceyl at interfaceeng.com>