[Bldg-sim] Two Questions for the esteemed members of this fine list

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Tue Sep 23 07:33:26 PDT 2014

Thanks to all who have replied.  This has been very helpful, as always.
I was not aware of the eQUEST option of using DOE-2.3 with data center
additions.  This sounds quite well suited to my situation.

Jeff, are you an experienced user of this version with data center
additions?  Can you recommend someone who is?

I have posted this, as recommended, to unmethours.com and I will
consider posting it to the eQUEST list as well.

Thanks to all!

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
HERS I/II     CEPE     CEA
BPI CERTIFIED SF/MF   GREEN POINT RATER