[Bldg-sim] EE Wizard for Arenas

Aaron Smith asmith at mreng.ca
Thu Jul 16 05:45:19 PDT 2015

Hi,

Does anyone know if EE Wizard for Arenas is still available online?  The
link doesn't seem to work anymore.  I also read somewhere that there was a
stand-alone (computer installed) version, I'm not sure if that is available?

I'm aware that RETScreen has a refrigeration module for pre-feasibility
analysis but I think EE Wizard has additional capabilities.

Thanks,
Aaron

     Aaron Smith, P.Eng

   LEEDR AP BD+C, M-ASHRAE, BEMP, CGD

     t: (902) 422-7393

     f: (902) 423-4945

     e:  <mailto:asmith at mreng.ca> asmith at mreng.ca

     Visit our new website at  <http://www.mreng.ca/> www.mreng.ca

The electronic message contained herein is private and confidential,
intended only for the recipient(s) specified. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.  Any
accompanying files are supplied as a matter of courtesy only.  The data are
without warranty of any kind.  Any person or business making use of the data
is responsible for confirming its accuracy and completeness.  M&R
Engineering Ltd. is not responsible for edited or produced versions of this
digital information.