[Bldg-sim] Energy efficieny: VRF + DOAS vs VRF + unconditioned Ventilation system

Santiago Velez santiagogvelez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 08:06:05 PDT 2015

Thanks Andrew, I wonder though if besides first cost or maintenance related
issues there are any energy savings at all, and if so why is that the case.
I Read about better performance of evaporator running with lower air
temperature in a DOAS, but you still need energy to treat ventilation air
in the DOAS system, so were are the savings coming from?