[Bldg-sim] Existing Window Units (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Wed Jun 3 09:43:22 PDT 2015

This is a great place to start.  The 15 year old units certainly won't
be *better
*than these values.

I wonder how much *worse *they might be due to poor installation, corroded
and clogged evaporator and condensing coils and other wear and tear? 20%?
30%?

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
CEO/President
The Building Performance Team Inc.
1631 Acacia Dr, GR, Mi 49504

Direct: 616.450.8653
jim at buildingperformanceteam.com

Website <http://buildingperformanceteamcom>l  LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-dirkes/7/444/413>

 The truth is still the truth, even if nobody believes it.  A lie is still
a lie, even if *everyone* believes it.