[Bldg-sim] Chicago Chapter of IBPSA-USA: Social and networking event 3-24-15

Matt Huffman MHuffman at murphymiller.com
Fri Mar 20 13:53:04 PDT 2015

To Chicago-area energy modelers:  Come hang out with the Chicago Chapter of IBPSA-USA, and talk about the events we have planned for 2015!   We're also getting ready for our annual elections, so this would be a great time to drop your name in the hat if you'd like to join the board of directors.

Location:  Kaiser Tiger, 1415 W. Randolph St, Chicago, IL (West Loop, corner of Randolph and Odgen)
Date:  Tuesday March 24, 2015
Time:  5:30-7:30 pm

www.kaisertiger.com<http://www.kaisertiger.com>

Best regards,