[Bldg-sim] DIVA Day 2015 is going to London!

Kera Lagios keralagios at gmail.com
Thu May 21 05:44:33 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

We at DIVA are announcing that the 4th DIVA Day will take place on October 23, 2015 in London, England, co-hosted by the Architectural Association!

Details to come, including an exciting announcement!

This year’s events will include:

•	New features in DIVA 3.0
•	The 2nd DIVA student competition
•	Presentations by many practitioners and educators
•	Networking opportunities at the DIVA Day dinner
•	NEW – DIVA Training Days on Thursday October 22, and Saturday October 24!

DIVA Day is a full-day event of presentations and panel discussions for practitioners, students and educators about building performance and design using DIVA and associated building simulation tools. This year, in addition to going international, we are excited to be pairing up with the Architectural Association in London to bring you exciting new work in the field of building performance and design. Check out previous DIVA Day presentations here!

For more information, visit www.diva4rhino.com or contact: kera at solemma.net.

Thanks,
Kera and the DIVA Team